OPEN JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Shine with C&J Jewelry!
The leader in the specialty fine jewelry manufacturing is currently seeking entry level and experienced Jewelers to join our Production and Development Team! Whether you are just starting your career or you’re an experienced Jeweler, we have plenty of opportunities for your growth and success. We are looking for candidates with knowledge of fine jewelry manufacturing, model making, stone setting, sizing, finishing and gem identification. At C&J Jewelry, you’ll use your talent to fabricate stunning, custom, fine jewelry. Our jewelers have a variety of skills from basic soldering and model cleaning to advanced finishing techniques, fabrication and stone setting.
Please see the complete list of desired skills below:
• Setting stones • Model Making • Soldering
• Sawing • Filing • Ring Sizing
• Custom fabrication and creation of various jewelry items
• 1-3 years bench jeweler (or relevant) experience in skilled trades working with fine metals and gems
• Excellent organizational skills & detail orientation
• Customer service minded individuals with a high standard for quality work
• Basic computer skills
Hours may vary depending on work load.
We have one factory in Providence RI, and one in Heredia, Costa Rica. Working with our team gives you the opportunity to advance from beginner to artisan in a unique promote-from-within environment, with our world class manufacturing team:
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• Paid Vacation and Paid Holidays (Full Time Team Members)
• Please know that while we appreciate every applicant's interest, we can only contact those selected for further consideration.