The C&J group grew out of the precious metal divisions of two jewelry manufacturing companies: Anson Inc. and Imperial Pearl Co. Inc. These two long established jewelry manufacturers were purchased in 1993 and 1995, respectively, by C&J's two principle shareholders at the time, Jake Jacobsen and Bill Considine.
In order to adapt to the ever changing World markets, in 2008, C&J opened a fully integrated manufacturing facility in Heredia, Costa Rica. This facility now has over 200 employees dedicated to providing the same exceptional level of quality and service as our Customers have grown to expect from our Providence, RI facility.
We are dedicated to the compliance of local environmental laws and regulations as is evidenced by C&J being named a recipient of the Rhode Island Narragansett Bay Commission’s Perfect Compliance Award for 2015 and we continue in our commitment to working to improve the environmental well-being of our community.
COMPANY CAPABILITIES INCLUDE:
- Custom jewelry production, accommodating both large and small quantity production runs, of Men’s, Women’s and Accessory Jewelry and Products in all Karat Gold grades and colors. We also offer fabrication in conventional Sterling Silver, ‘Anti-tarnish Sterling Silver and Fine Silver. We employ several methods of metal fabrication: Lost Wax Casting, Die Striking and Stamping and machining of the metals.
- Our In-House Product Development, Manufacturing and Customer Service Capabilities include:
- Design – Both Computer Aided (CAD) and Conventional Rendering
- Rapid Prototyping
- Model Making
- Sample making
- Rubber and Metal Mold Making
- Complete Lost Wax Casting Process
- Comprehensive Bench Jewelry and Assembly Operations
- All types of Gemstone Setting Techniques
- Atmospheric Oven and Various Manual Soldering Techniques
- A Large Variety of Linking, Looping and Assembly Techniques
- Welding – Laser and Fusion
- Selective and Rack Electroplating of Various Metals
- Epoxy Enameling
- Laser Engraving
- Comprehensive Quality Assurance Program
- Client dedicated Customer Service Representatives
- Packaging to Customer Specifications